The agarbati episode :)

When I feel like writing something,blogsites ll be blocked in office.. Phew!!! The world s so tough.. isnt it?? Anyway, Today I just felt like sharing some of the incidents tat happened wid me lately ... before starting off.. I wud like to tell u tat normally I am not an accident prone person .. :-D

Agarbati , coconut and my head - OKay, u mite be wondering wat the relation is .. You will soon find out ;-) One fine morning, I woke up in a total spiritual mood :-) and decided to do pooja before leaving to office... While at it, I also lit 3 agarbati's and placed them at the brim of the cupboard.. After happily unloading all my requests and worries, I decided to start to office.. I keep my handbag in the rack rite underneath the pooja cupboard.. So,I bent down to take my bag and suddenly whooooosh!!!!!! Something happened.. I felt as if my head was on fire..and I cud get a burning smell also.. As I am a very brave person by birth :-S, I started screaming... :-D n my poor Hubby came running n guess wat, The agarbati's had got stuck to my head... maybe it was God's way of telling "from next time keep ur prayers short n sweet" :)Anyways, he pulled them out and smiled at me.. I smelled somthing fishy in tat smile and went to have a look at my head in the mirror ... N there it was, 3 burnt round shapes on my head.. :( even I cudnt help thinking of the coconut any time I see my head

P.S - Now I am pretty again, the hair on those burnt areas have started growing back :) ... Only thing is tat it looks like I have 3 fountains on my head... :-S

Comments

  1. Ah kollam... do write in more funny stories of yours. Hoping to read a few daily..lol..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    mmmaaooooo.. ha ha ha ha ha
    ninakk angane thanne venam...kanakkaayi poyi
    naan vichaarichu "agarbathi kathichu kondu ninnappol ninte thalayil thenga veenennu"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What all things are happening in your life pyaruu... :)
    So you do one thing.Start writing like this.Just look back at your past and you will get lots of incidents like this.Do write abt it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'മോങ്ങാനിരുന്ന നായയുടെ തലയില്‍ തേങ്ങാ വീണ പോലെ' എന്ന ചൊല്ലുണ്ടായത് ഇതിനു ശേഷമാണോ
    :) ഇനിയും എഴുതുക.. എല്ലാവിധ ആശംസകളും

    ReplyDelete
  6. kastam...veruthe ayi pooyi...next time..thee pidicholum...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

മഴ

സൗമ്യ തിയേറ്റർ

ജാനകി